myjoboffer Resilience & Availability
All backups are stored inside the Asia Pacific (Sydney) region of AWS.
Our database instances (RDS) have been configured with automatic backups daily and daily backups are retained for the past 7 days. Backups are completed using industry standard tools facilitated by our hosting provide (Amazon Web Services).
myjoboffer is hosted on Amazon's EC2 service which guarantees a Monthly Uptime Percentage of at least 99.95% for Amazon EC2 servers within the Asia Pacific (Sydney) region.
We also use Amazon S3 to store customer data with 99.99% availability.
How does myjoboffer manage Maintenance, Outages and Incidents?
Scheduled Maintenance Periods
- Production upgrade releases are scheduled out of business hours and we try to keep downtime to a minimum.
- We communicate new releases to our customers when we know the release details. We also share the new feature user guides for our
customers to access on this support portal.
- An 8-hour outage window occurs every week on Thursday at 8pm (AEST) to provide regular system maintenance.
- An administrator of a customer's account can request for others in their organisation to be added to our release notes and outage
distribution list. We notify this distribution list of upcoming scheduled outages, any incidents that may affect their platform and
features release notifications.
- myjoboffer runs redundant infrastructure to ensure high availability and scalable services.
- In the case of any outages our incident management processes will be enacted as detailed below.
- Employees who are made aware of the Incident notify management
- The time and date incident is discovered is recorded
- If known, the cause, extend and context of the incident is recorded
- If the incident relates to a data breach, the Data Breach Response Plan is enacted
- Customers are notified of the incident and associated impacts
- Our development team is involved to contain, rectify and remedy the incident
- If required a emergency maintain outage will be scheduled to deploy required resolutions
- Customers are notified when the incident has been resolved